Monday, January 01, 2018

First day of the new year has been eventful
I went to party hard because Mary asked me to go out.
Apparently my charm on ladies have not disappear
because I had been dirty dancing with a few of them xD
Had 4 drinks only because I'm a poor student,
but I downed them fast so I can get high faster.
Got home at 4am and was on the phone with V for 2 hours xD
I should not be thinking too much since I have another year before I go back.
Who know what will happen in this year?

3 years of my life wasted on my ex-bf R.
but it might be a blessing in disguise.
It was unhealthy because of the nature of it and his background
But if I wasn't with R I might have had been with V instead
and if LDR is so hard to maintain because of the distance
and since I'm not going to return until I've graduated
It could have ruined things between me and V.

I learnt many things throughout this 3 years relationship
Like what 刘若英 song 后来 sang,
I might have met the right guy before just It wasn't the right time
because I didn't know how to love someone properly yet.
For all these years that have past, I'm sure I've grown mature in certain areas.
I learnt how to stay loyal and work through differences and boring days.

Anyway what is gone is gone.
Let bygones be bygones
New year new start.
Gotta start developing habits to make myself a better person.
1) exercise frequently and get my ideal 55kg back
2) take care of my skin/face/body whatever and get my pretty face back
(Not that I have had one but my skins was better when I was 18)
3) stop smoking! (Not for someone, but health and job prospects)
I know new year resolutions are the same for many people all the years
and people tend to heck care once the year has gone past
When I was with V, I always want to do one up myself.
Rather than doing that when I'm with someone,
Even if I don't end up with V eventually, it also would do me good in the long run
why not start now since I'm far away and have the ability and friends to do together with?

Going to fly to Sydney tomorrow for some exploration and fun xD
Gotta sleep early but Grace wanna apply mask.
So I should go and join her to get my radiant skin :P

Sleep Tight, Goodnight~
Written by xImSelene 8:59:00 PM

The Girl

Selene Chung 钟幸霖.
xImSelene.
Selene Pocoyo.
SeleneChung@hotmail.com.
D.O.B 25-12-1992.

Hates :\
Idiots

Loves ♥

Her Past

x July 2009
x August 2009
x September 2009
x October 2009
x November 2009
x December 2009
x January 2010
x March 2010
x April 2010
x May 2010
x June 2010
x July 2010
x August 2010
x September 2010
x October 2010
x November 2010
x December 2010
x January 2011
x February 2011
x March 2011
x April 2011
x May 2011
x August 2011
x September 2011
x July 2012
x March 2013
x April 2013
x May 2013
x August 2013
x November 2013
x December 2017
x January 2018
x January 2019
x February 2019
x March 2019

Beautiful memories.....
~Never to be forgotten.....


Wish upon a star!

开心的过每一天
Loads of money :D
Good results.
New computer
New Laptop
Backpack travelling
GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition
Him

Escape

My Main Blog ♥
My Other Blog ♥
Derrick
Rodney
Sunny
Club-Audition ♥
HotStuff ♥