Friday, January 05, 2018

No idea why but I’ve been feeling sick for the past few days
Sore throat, blocked and runny nose, loads of phlegm.
Oh well.. maybe side effects of not smoking or too much smoking
But fuck smoking. I’m gonna stay clean this year.

Woke up early in the morning but I’m always a sleepyhead.
So went back to sleep and stuff until time to check out.
Had to check out at 10:30 because my Friend is heading to work
And I have until 2pm to wander around.
Texted Harry and apparently he is awake so we went for brunch/lunch
At some Korean restaurant.... buffet!
Not that I’m a fan of Korean food either but well I cant be bothered.

After lunch we headed to market city to look around.
Apparently this place is like Bugis Street.. or pasar malam
Went to buy some shit but didn’t because my stomach wasn’t feeling the best.
Anyway went upstairs to look at the shopping mall
Since there is havianas and I needed to buy new ones I got a pair for $20
Not the cheapest but not too expensive either.
Took a walk and went to the highest floor and...
HOLY HELL THERES A ARCADE.
I have not played at a arcade since 2017 feb.
Took a stroll and I really miss shooting games.
If there’s ddr or pump it up I’ll play those.
I don’t really love midnight tunes racing
So shooting games it shall be.
Wanted to play house of dead 4
But apparently player 1 was faulty so I had to finish it alone.
For someone like me who memorized everything xD
I made it to chapter 3 :3
But because it was already 1:30pm and I’m rushing to airport
I have to stop being so good at the game to use finish the credits.

Anyway got on the train at central.
Made it to the airport by 2pm. Yay!
Found Brian and checked in.
I didn’t know I could go by priority check in.
Neither did I know the lounge is pretty cool.
Had a beer to relax until I heard them call for my flight.
Dozing off while waiting to fly off.
Must be really sick for that to happen.
The poor guy who sat beside me had to keep going in and out
Just because I had to use the toilet due to my sickness.

Quite a safe flight and got to Melbourne soon.
Felt more like home when my legs were grounded.
Had 2 hours before my shuttle bus came so I found a decent spot to ML!
Apparently with that priority check in meant that my baggage would come out first
So got my baggage pretty quickly and went to ML until bus came.
It was faster to reach bendigo this time so arrived 30mins before expected time
Went to walk woolies to decide the week’s dinner while waiting for Grace.
Got home, ate a very simple meal and turn in for the night real fast.

I thought the drowsy effect of meds didn’t affect me..
Or maybe I was just too damn tired.

It’s so funny how Qian ping asked if Harry was my Boyfriend
And my sis asked if Harry was my classmate.
I mean couldn’t he be just a very normal platonic Friend?
Gosh. I have not met the man in 6 damn years and hardly talk that much.
Give me a break you guys.
I already have V in mind xP 

Sleep Tight, Goodnight~
Written by xImSelene 8:59:00 PM

The Girl

Selene Chung 钟幸霖.
xImSelene.
Selene Pocoyo.
SeleneChung@hotmail.com.
D.O.B 25-12-1992.

Hates :\
Idiots

Loves ♥

Her Past

x July 2009
x August 2009
x September 2009
x October 2009
x November 2009
x December 2009
x January 2010
x March 2010
x April 2010
x May 2010
x June 2010
x July 2010
x August 2010
x September 2010
x October 2010
x November 2010
x December 2010
x January 2011
x February 2011
x March 2011
x April 2011
x May 2011
x August 2011
x September 2011
x July 2012
x March 2013
x April 2013
x May 2013
x August 2013
x November 2013
x December 2017
x January 2018
x January 2019
x February 2019
x March 2019

Beautiful memories.....
~Never to be forgotten.....


Wish upon a star!

开心的过每一天
Loads of money :D
Good results.
New computer
New Laptop
Backpack travelling
GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition
Him

Escape

My Main Blog ♥
My Other Blog ♥
Derrick
Rodney
Sunny
Club-Audition ♥
HotStuff ♥