Saturday, January 06, 2018

Now that I'm back in Bendigo, time to cook everything again!

Finally got out of bed because Grace wanted to have sushi.
Bought something simple and went back to relax.
Didn't want to get up because I keep waking up and coughing phlegm.
Not a very good kind of sleep, but better than nothing.
Had nothing to do for the rest of the day so gonna make dinner early.
Soup always need time to boil.

So having bought 2.1kg of pork ribs yesterday
Guess what is on the menu today xD
Sadly both Grace and I are still sick,
so our taste buds aint top notch.
Chopped pork ribs out and boiled them to get rid of dirt.
So agar all the seasoning and threw in the pork ribs.
Using Grace pressure cooker it takes time off my hands.
And I do not have to keep staring at the pot xD
The big bonus is it makes the soft bones into mushy gelatin which taste good.

It kind of taste decently good, but I've no idea
because both of us is high on lozenges which numbs our tastebuds
I wonder how does it taste like if we don't have blocked noses or sore throats.
But the main point was to eat the meat not the soup...
just for this time only because we are sick.

Super lazy day..
or rather my life have been like this ever since classes stopped
there is literally nothing for me to do except play games and cook meals
Or maybe sometimes connect with old friends...
Argh Aussie is so frustrating..
I can imagine if I'm a Australian studying abroad in Singapore..
I'm gonna have so much fun every night xD

Oh well finally Audi reached 200k...
Satisfied that silly girls "dream" already..
But I can't really be bothered anymore..
Hadn't been really talking to her that recently
Probably I got bored of maintaining this so called "relationship"

Finally got to ML with AHBU!
Woah her odette not too bad sia xD
Initially I too damn scared will lose the rank
because I asked her to invite me
I'm usually quite laggy when playing with Singaporean friends.
Thankfully win all the way and no one actually died LOL.
Too bad can't chase the win and continue.

The smoking cravings in coming in..
I'm feeling the withdrawal symtoms
But I just have to endure it till the end of the month..
I really hope I can...
I really want to endure this..
Once Jan is finished, I don't get a chance during my trip in Feb
So I'll have 2 months off the deadly stick.
I really hope.. mind over body..
I really want to stay off it. I pray I get the strength to do so.
I hope you give me strength to do so.

Should stop thinking about it so I'm going to bed. Nights.

Sleep Tight, Goodnight~
Written by xImSelene 8:59:00 PM

The Girl

Selene Chung 钟幸霖.
xImSelene.
Selene Pocoyo.
SeleneChung@hotmail.com.
D.O.B 25-12-1992.

Hates :\
Idiots

Loves ♥

Her Past

x July 2009
x August 2009
x September 2009
x October 2009
x November 2009
x December 2009
x January 2010
x March 2010
x April 2010
x May 2010
x June 2010
x July 2010
x August 2010
x September 2010
x October 2010
x November 2010
x December 2010
x January 2011
x February 2011
x March 2011
x April 2011
x May 2011
x August 2011
x September 2011
x July 2012
x March 2013
x April 2013
x May 2013
x August 2013
x November 2013
x December 2017
x January 2018
x January 2019
x February 2019
x March 2019

Beautiful memories.....
~Never to be forgotten.....


Wish upon a star!

开心的过每一天
Loads of money :D
Good results.
New computer
New Laptop
Backpack travelling
GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition
Him

Escape

My Main Blog ♥
My Other Blog ♥
Derrick
Rodney
Sunny
Club-Audition ♥
HotStuff ♥