Thursday, December 28, 2017

很混乱

Today after playing ML, I told V
Grace gonna be busy cuz Thad call her, so need pei bf cannot ml.
Only I so free cuz I no bf.
He said, who say I don't have, u now mling with him

Ever since I wished him happy birthday
(The only one this year)
I don't know is he lonely or just finding someone stupid to play with
He had been dropping hints or such making me confused AF
I really don't know. I always have the inferior complex.
When I was with him in 2011, I always feel that I'm not good enough for him
Always try my best to be a better me but I always succeed in making him angry.
I know I always play with fire, but I am too chicken to play this time.
I don't wanna end up not even friends.

People once said, if lovers still can be friends
either they never loved before, or they still are in love.
I admit I do have feelings for him all this while ever since I met him in 2009
If not I wouldn't have search his 32" sleeping pikachu high and low
begging here and there to get it no matter the price.
Though I kept it for a year or so, but I eventually gave it to him
Because I know he would be happy with it and would treasure it.

I seriously don't know is he playing around or serious.
I do not know am I thinking too much or not
But why would a ex bf from 6 years ago express interest in me again?
I'm 6000km away. 1 year before I can go back if I don't fail anything.
I asked him, 这么久了还会有感觉吗? He didn't reply me.
I told him my insecurities. He did not pacify me.
I really don't know what to think of this.
I really hoped for a acknowledgement
I wished he was the first one to wish me happy birthday. But he wasn't.
He only did so at 4pm my time, 1pm his time.
We were both awake at 12am both SG and AU time.

He only said, wait for me to be back before saying anything more.
反正他还是单身

I dont know.
Anyway just 1 more year to go.
Lets see what happen alright.

Sleep Tight, Goodnight~
Written by xImSelene 3:35:00 AM

The Girl

Selene Chung 钟幸霖.
xImSelene.
Selene Pocoyo.
SeleneChung@hotmail.com.
D.O.B 25-12-1992.

Hates :\
Idiots

Loves ♥

Her Past

x July 2009
x August 2009
x September 2009
x October 2009
x November 2009
x December 2009
x January 2010
x March 2010
x April 2010
x May 2010
x June 2010
x July 2010
x August 2010
x September 2010
x October 2010
x November 2010
x December 2010
x January 2011
x February 2011
x March 2011
x April 2011
x May 2011
x August 2011
x September 2011
x July 2012
x March 2013
x April 2013
x May 2013
x August 2013
x November 2013
x December 2017
x January 2018
x January 2019
x February 2019
x March 2019

Beautiful memories.....
~Never to be forgotten.....


Wish upon a star!

开心的过每一天
Loads of money :D
Good results.
New computer
New Laptop
Backpack travelling
GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition
Him

Escape

My Main Blog ♥
My Other Blog ♥
Derrick
Rodney
Sunny
Club-Audition ♥
HotStuff ♥