Sunday, August 11, 2013

Its so weird to wonder who is the people reading my blog..
I definitely hope it isn't her because I don't want to freak her out.

But I also hope not to be my ex-es
because I don't want them to freak out
knowing that I like a girl currently.

Anyway even I don't really want her to know that
I really miss her because she is
running through my mind every single second,
I still want her to know that..

Contradicting eh?
Its that kind of feeling where you want someone
to know what is going through your mind
but at that same point of time where you are scared
of that person's reaction to your thoughts.

I really can say I do like her,
even I can't prove to myself do I really love her or not.
But even with that strong feeling of me wanting to be loved,
I rather give that affection then to receive.
Especially when the person I'm facing is her.

Things are just so hard,
I want to take more attention from you,
but also not spoil our friendship,
nor your relationship at the same time.
Constantly finding topics to talk to you about,
but at the same time scared that you don't like the topic.
Its just like a little boy trying to gain his father's attention.

I only know that family comes first for me even
if I did deny it and throw it to the bottom of my list.
So my priority list as shown
1) Family
2) School
3) IG
4) You.
5) Friends, Health, Wealth, everything else.
To me you are already is taking a very important place in my heart.

You're so like me, we care about other people alot,
but at the same time we don't really like people caring for ourselves.

You're my most trusted aide,
my pistachio,
and I made it do be so,
even at times where I really want to doubt your words
due to logic and things that I have learnt
This is the first time I ever so blindly trusted someone
And I believe you ain't that kind of people to break it so easily.

I really do like you very much, but at the moment,
I only want our relationship to become the best of friends.
Nothing more then that, I want to see what am I really thinking
and also understand you more, giving you time
and proving to you that you can open up to me.

For now, I just hope that I ain't blindly trusting the wrong person.

Sleep Tight, Goodnight~
Written by xImSelene 12:03:00 AM

The Girl

Selene Chung 钟幸霖.
xImSelene.
Selene Pocoyo.
SeleneChung@hotmail.com.
D.O.B 25-12-1992.

Hates :\
Idiots

Loves ♥

Her Past

x July 2009
x August 2009
x September 2009
x October 2009
x November 2009
x December 2009
x January 2010
x March 2010
x April 2010
x May 2010
x June 2010
x July 2010
x August 2010
x September 2010
x October 2010
x November 2010
x December 2010
x January 2011
x February 2011
x March 2011
x April 2011
x May 2011
x August 2011
x September 2011
x July 2012
x March 2013
x April 2013
x May 2013
x August 2013
x November 2013
x December 2017
x January 2018
x January 2019
x February 2019
x March 2019

Beautiful memories.....
~Never to be forgotten.....


Wish upon a star!

开心的过每一天
Loads of money :D
Good results.
New computer
New Laptop
Backpack travelling
GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition
Him

Escape

My Main Blog ♥
My Other Blog ♥
Derrick
Rodney
Sunny
Club-Audition ♥
HotStuff ♥