Friday, August 16, 2013

I saw that my god sis was tagged in our sec4 photo, and memories came back.

I was such a delinquent back then,
I practically had no friends from my class of 40 people
Only two.

One of them which is now my god sis ting ting,
Catching up at times to spend time together,
But still by best friend whom I can tell her everything and vice versa.

Zhaodan whom I lost contact with..
She was that kind of person, 
Who would share her lunch with me
When my mum didn't give me my allowance
And she didn't request me to repay her.
Sad to say I have tried many times to find her so I can repay her kindness.
Yet my efforts were all futile.

4 years together in secondary school.
From a nerd who holds a book in hand from walking to eating.
To a delinquent who hides at home refusing to face the real world while indulging in a virtual world.
They stood by me, especially zhaodan
Who was eventually teased by her classmates about my constant presence beside her.

My teachers even came up to my house to talk to me and my parents about my constant absence.
Mrs Tan my form teacher, was still giving me care even though she might have disliked to handle me.
I had to say I was a tough nut to crack
I'm those people who will not really understand something until I am in the position or tried that type of hardship before.
She was my maths and form teacher.
I had forgotten to hand in all homework for other subjects, but I never purposely "forgot" hers.

I have to say, the current me
Is a total different person.
From a thief to a person who earns ever cent herself.
A person who had taste more hardship than that 13-16 year old me.
A person who had tasted love, giving or receiving.
A person who understands the importance of studying.
A person who knows how to prioritize.

If you don't like the current me, you should probably know the person that I was.
You will hate "Hang Lam" more then "Teddy", "Selina" or "Selene"
I know I'm constantly improving throughout the years
But it only happens when I meet something so impactful which can change me.

Including the most recent, 
Her, whom I met at FOP.
Ever so perfect.
To me, no one could hold a candle to her.

Sleep Tight, Goodnight~
Written by xImSelene 1:48:00 AM

The Girl

Selene Chung 钟幸霖.
xImSelene.
Selene Pocoyo.
SeleneChung@hotmail.com.
D.O.B 25-12-1992.

Hates :\
Idiots

Loves ♥

Her Past

x July 2009
x August 2009
x September 2009
x October 2009
x November 2009
x December 2009
x January 2010
x March 2010
x April 2010
x May 2010
x June 2010
x July 2010
x August 2010
x September 2010
x October 2010
x November 2010
x December 2010
x January 2011
x February 2011
x March 2011
x April 2011
x May 2011
x August 2011
x September 2011
x July 2012
x March 2013
x April 2013
x May 2013
x August 2013
x November 2013
x December 2017
x January 2018
x January 2019
x February 2019
x March 2019

Beautiful memories.....
~Never to be forgotten.....


Wish upon a star!

开心的过每一天
Loads of money :D
Good results.
New computer
New Laptop
Backpack travelling
GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition
Him

Escape

My Main Blog ♥
My Other Blog ♥
Derrick
Rodney
Sunny
Club-Audition ♥
HotStuff ♥