Sunday, July 01, 2012

Up to now, I have been playing AuditionSEA for 4 years or perhaps more.

Friends come and go, but you are the only friend I had that never left me.
We might have communicate less, but I still love you.

Thinking back, I started the game as a boy character, juzresign2fate. Thinking I could get all the girls I wanted because I know a girl's thinking. Playing club dance.. Knowing a girl called js_89. Level 22, a fam master.. I still vaguely remember how she wore we clothing. One of those girls whose perfecting skills were on par with me.

Trying to find her.. I scanned her name. And I saw this ign cjs89. Thinking that this cjs was the js I knew.. I spoke to her. So there.. On the path of friendship.

I don't rmb telling you I was a girl or not, but I think I did try to 'hong' you., and I believe which was unsuccessful.
Being in my bl.. We played together often. A young 16 year old girl, look up to her peer of 3 years. I could rmb how you would complain of lag, and only would play cherography-4D in Studio81 map. Which doesn't help much, end up I pwned you and keep disiao you.

Back then we were all hackers.
UBP or BP we would flock to it. Knowing an mutual friend through it, the 3 of us would UBP tgt, hacking as a team.

Chatting till the wee hours, or until my mum disrupted, or until I'm so tired that I begin to mumble off sleep. Memorizing you number because I didn't had a handphone. Calling you nearly every night just to talk until fall asleep. Telling you BRB to take a make shift ashtray when I picked up smoking in 2010. You were always there.

Throughout the years you never let me see your picture.. Only 1 which is unclear. I never knew how you look like, I never knew your size. But I look up to you. 3 years in par of age, I asked you to be my gan mummy, you were ok with that, and hui Jie to be my gan Jie. You 2 were the only gan-family I really loved. No one can replace your title in my heart.

Thinking of all those advices you both have given me, remembering mummy sponsoring me @cash on my girl character. Your character BaBy_GoNgZhU. Helping me find a couple.. Dennon, a guy older then me by 1 year, from Malaysia studies simi ITE. He caught my eye, novice camper.
He shared a hack, I still vaguely remember how that hack looks like, rectangular black window, with red words, even had a @cash hack that doesn't exist/work.

-VCD -DVD we changed our names into, all thanks to mummy sponsor. All the cashy clothes you gave, more then $100 I believe perhaps even $200. I went 'steady' with him, thinking I was in love when he was fooling with me. You an hui Jie tried to warn me, I didn't care. I started hanging out lesser with you two. I don't do UBP anymore, I can't do it cuz all of us add tgt are 4, I can't, so I UBP with him, you 2 got angry.

I tried to apologize when I and Dennon broke up, I know you guys weren't life bouy, but I treated you guys like. Thinks got better but when we patched, I ignored you guys again. And it just happened so much times that hui Jie got fed up.

It took me a long time to got you talking to me again, but hui Jie didn't care for me anymore. I was heartbroken and the harm was done.

So after that, we still spoke on the phone, and you solving problem after problem. Hearing my family shout behind the receiver. Telling harsh but true things.

The most harsh yet true and I could never forget sentence you ever said, You are like a prostitute. No! Worse! At least they get $$ for their services, you do it for free!

I know I am stupid, I needed love? I wanted love, I don't care what it takes I just want it. So end up I got fucked and throw. I know you cared. But hearing the same reports over and over again, you were fed up.

I know I didn't played Audi as much, and we talked less. And now when I'm actively back, you helped me do couple points, garden, love party and all sorts of stuffs without saying NO. My tone might seems taking for granted because you were helping me with no conditions and I'm there asking what time you can help.

There hardly any calls between us, but I will hold you to your word of what you written on the love letter of my LP today.

You can take me for granted and I will never complain.I promise I will be always here, if you ever need me, want me because you, my dearest friend, you were the best thing that happened to me.

Sleep Tight, Goodnight~
Written by xImSelene 5:03:00 PM

The Girl

Selene Chung 钟幸霖.
xImSelene.
Selene Pocoyo.
SeleneChung@hotmail.com.
D.O.B 25-12-1992.

Hates :\
Idiots

Loves ♥

Her Past

x July 2009
x August 2009
x September 2009
x October 2009
x November 2009
x December 2009
x January 2010
x March 2010
x April 2010
x May 2010
x June 2010
x July 2010
x August 2010
x September 2010
x October 2010
x November 2010
x December 2010
x January 2011
x February 2011
x March 2011
x April 2011
x May 2011
x August 2011
x September 2011
x July 2012
x March 2013
x April 2013
x May 2013
x August 2013
x November 2013
x December 2017
x January 2018
x January 2019
x February 2019
x March 2019

Beautiful memories.....
~Never to be forgotten.....


Wish upon a star!

开心的过每一天
Loads of money :D
Good results.
New computer
New Laptop
Backpack travelling
GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition
Him

Escape

My Main Blog ♥
My Other Blog ♥
Derrick
Rodney
Sunny
Club-Audition ♥
HotStuff ♥