Monday, September 05, 2011

365 days a year, 366 days per leap year.
Of all dates,
except for 25th December, which is my own birthday.
My favorite date would be 5th September, TODAY!

Why?

1) 5th September 2009, Sunny Chan Ying Chen.
The guy whom I spend 2 weeks with, but let me the deepest impression.
He did alot of things which are similar like those drama relationship male lead.
Making me the happiest girl on Earth at that point of time,
which resulting in me waiting like 3+ Months for him.
Which in the end I gave up, because he had change of heart, or rather, I wasn't his type.

2) 5th September 2010, Koh Sze Enn.
The guy whom I spend 6 months with, which I left for Sunny's best friend : Vincent.
And trying to go back to his side after 6 months of departure.
I couldn't deny that those 6 months with this special guy was the happiest time I ever had.
I couldn't deny that I didn't started out this r/s because I loved him, I was only trying to find someone special.
I couldn't deny that he was the one that I had fallen head over heels with.
I couldn't deny that I was greedy and wanted new elements which he couldn't explore with me.
I couldn't deny that he was the best boyfriend ever and I am the worst girlfriend ever.

and most importantly,

I couldn't deny that I want to go back into his heart.
Just like last year's 5th September.
Restarting everything back to then.

Starting off anew, I'm not going to make anymore mistakes.
Even people say if you love someone, let go of him.
I will never ever let go of you, because you are my world.
I couldn't bear to let you go, because I am extremely scared of losing you.
I had let go of you twice, and I will never let go of you never ever again.

There is only 6 words that are really from my bottom of my heart that I would want you to know.
I love you, Koh Sze Enn.

Sleep Tight, Goodnight~
Written by xImSelene 5:20:00 AM

The Girl

Selene Chung 钟幸霖.
xImSelene.
Selene Pocoyo.
SeleneChung@hotmail.com.
D.O.B 25-12-1992.

Hates :\
Idiots

Loves ♥

Her Past

x July 2009
x August 2009
x September 2009
x October 2009
x November 2009
x December 2009
x January 2010
x March 2010
x April 2010
x May 2010
x June 2010
x July 2010
x August 2010
x September 2010
x October 2010
x November 2010
x December 2010
x January 2011
x February 2011
x March 2011
x April 2011
x May 2011
x August 2011
x September 2011
x July 2012
x March 2013
x April 2013
x May 2013
x August 2013
x November 2013
x December 2017
x January 2018
x January 2019
x February 2019
x March 2019

Beautiful memories.....
~Never to be forgotten.....


Wish upon a star!

开心的过每一天
Loads of money :D
Good results.
New computer
New Laptop
Backpack travelling
GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition
Him

Escape

My Main Blog ♥
My Other Blog ♥
Derrick
Rodney
Sunny
Club-Audition ♥
HotStuff ♥