Saturday, August 27, 2011

Woke up around 2+pm today,
because Kelvin called me..
And later he meeting me, since his off day and fam outing called off.
The went and prepare, at 4+pm he arrive, and he spam my call.
Dammit, I making my hair in room, my phone in living room.

Bo liao de talk cock and sing song lor.
He say I like ahlian, where got sia?
Both of us have not eat lunch mah, so go eat.
Shun bian bring him pass by my ciggy stall to buy ciggy.
Lunch went feifei coffestall there lor...
I take prawn noodle, he take chicken rice I think :x
After lunch.. stopped by the bubble tea shop buy drink.
I drank my favorite choco chip chocolate ice blend, while he ordered a ice cream float.

Bring him to my favorite 11th floor to slack..
His tecktonik like not bad siol :D Go clubbing must bring him liao.
Anyway, I is got feeling for him, but dunno about him luh..
Bo liao sia == as me stead with him 4 times without giving reason.
2nd time he ask, I already kissed with him le :x

Anyway, 4th time got accept luh..
I just like him, the way he is :D
Kiss lor == Bo liao siol :x
He dam bad sia, kiss half way jiu blow air into my mouth :(
But he scared tickles :D Mwuahahahas..

Anyway, 7plus Edwin asked me want to meet him talk anot.
So asked Edwin go over to our stairs lor..
Then after we sat down talk talk awhile..
Got some stupid kids throw ciggy butt down, hit dao Edwin.
I went up to find culprit, but found none.
So we went Blk 325, shun bian bring Edwin for dinner.
Edwin dam gao xiao.
Throat pain... so fries change to bun.
But he ordered chicken cutlet. ==
Ordered a plate of fries to share with Kelvin.
But I was more of smoking and watching tv then eating.
Didn't had the appetite bah. :D

Edwin had to head home around 9plus so..
After the Cars went into commercial break,
I brought Edwin to the bus stop..
Then Kelvin pei me back to 11th storey to slack abit more
Until 11plus lidat, before heading home.

Anyway, I only know, that he was a hongster,
and I don't know when would he throw me away.
Or perhaps he had been lying to me since day 1 I've known him.
I would never know, because I'm a fool in love,
Despite knowing I'm going to get hurt, I'm still going try. :)

Sleep Tight, Goodnight~
Written by xImSelene 11:59:00 PM

The Girl

Selene Chung 钟幸霖.
xImSelene.
Selene Pocoyo.
SeleneChung@hotmail.com.
D.O.B 25-12-1992.

Hates :\
Idiots

Loves ♥

Her Past

x July 2009
x August 2009
x September 2009
x October 2009
x November 2009
x December 2009
x January 2010
x March 2010
x April 2010
x May 2010
x June 2010
x July 2010
x August 2010
x September 2010
x October 2010
x November 2010
x December 2010
x January 2011
x February 2011
x March 2011
x April 2011
x May 2011
x August 2011
x September 2011
x July 2012
x March 2013
x April 2013
x May 2013
x August 2013
x November 2013
x December 2017
x January 2018
x January 2019
x February 2019
x March 2019

Beautiful memories.....
~Never to be forgotten.....


Wish upon a star!

开心的过每一天
Loads of money :D
Good results.
New computer
New Laptop
Backpack travelling
GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition
Him

Escape

My Main Blog ♥
My Other Blog ♥
Derrick
Rodney
Sunny
Club-Audition ♥
HotStuff ♥