Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Today bii was working at Raffles place.
So I went down to find him.
I 6:00pm already prepare hao le, but he suddenly say he need work till 8pm.
Initially was only 7pm de. :(
Dam sia, wear shorts slippers like 1 weird so I wear jeans,
plus on it rained in the evening, really dam cold. :D
Then he disiao say me tomboy. :(

But then stupid, went back my place to slack ==
So it was like, train to Eunos,
I let him play my phone's app, Occupied.
But when I next saw it, it was at facebook.
So I'm like O.O What else did he see?
Not asif I got something to hide, but I got privacy,
and I doubt he would like it if I see his phone.
Scarly can see he TMM with other girl. :x
Anyway, We walked home from Eunos lor, he baka sia,
Bring him to 334 twice, yet he dunno where it is. LOL

So went up slack lor, bo liao sia.
Lols, his younger bro bite his lips before, in attempt to wake him. :D
So I was attempting to give him a love bite on the neck :D
And yeah I made it, but make it faint la, or else his friends/family ask
then he die, I die. LOL
But then was attempting to give him sausage lips, but he keep win me :(
11 was approaching and it was time for him to head home :(
I sad lor, bought chicken wing and green tea before go home. :D
He said he take bus home o.O But.. 30mins to get home, idk about that.
Clementi West leh o.O Near that xaview's house there,
Midnight cab = $22-$23 and bus would take around 1hour plus.
Audi awhile again, then went to chat with him before heading bed at 2plus :D
Muacks. :D

Anyway, bii very bad, he ask me stop smoking mah,
When I open my box of ciggy, only left 2 stick,
we both smoke le jiu don't have le T_T
Temptations, please don't come to find me :x

Anway I had good news, of being recruited
being a temporary game tester at Asiasoft.
$7/hour :D Good pay sia. :D

Sleep Tight, Goodnight~
Written by xImSelene 11:59:00 AM

The Girl

Selene Chung 钟幸霖.
xImSelene.
Selene Pocoyo.
SeleneChung@hotmail.com.
D.O.B 25-12-1992.

Hates :\
Idiots

Loves ♥

Her Past

x July 2009
x August 2009
x September 2009
x October 2009
x November 2009
x December 2009
x January 2010
x March 2010
x April 2010
x May 2010
x June 2010
x July 2010
x August 2010
x September 2010
x October 2010
x November 2010
x December 2010
x January 2011
x February 2011
x March 2011
x April 2011
x May 2011
x August 2011
x September 2011
x July 2012
x March 2013
x April 2013
x May 2013
x August 2013
x November 2013
x December 2017
x January 2018
x January 2019
x February 2019
x March 2019

Beautiful memories.....
~Never to be forgotten.....


Wish upon a star!

开心的过每一天
Loads of money :D
Good results.
New computer
New Laptop
Backpack travelling
GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition
Him

Escape

My Main Blog ♥
My Other Blog ♥
Derrick
Rodney
Sunny
Club-Audition ♥
HotStuff ♥