Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Today bii was working at farrer park that area,
Kind of far for me, but he say he miss me,
so he came down to find me at 7.
LOL, i sleep at 2pm, but I put alarm 5pm.
5pm, I wake up to switch alarm off, and go back sleep.
7pm he call me, I rush rush rush to prepare to meet him.
30minutes, I was down to find him. :)
He was wearing formal, like yet.
But it looks like the same shirt. :D
He is always that warm x3

Today never go bite him that much le,
but hor, after every wet kiss, I sure kiss his cheek.
He disiao me say give me more pimple de :(
But then he wipe his cheek on my shirt!!!!
Ok la, nvm take to wash.
Perhaps he never noticed, or already had noticed,
I like to smell him. because its like freaking weird,
work whole day but still smell nice nice de :D
I confirm sweaty de :x
Today earlier, 9:30 he already want to send me back home le :(
But I went to buy chicken wings again, he bought fries. o.O
After that, routine, GREEN TEA.
Then he send me back home. :)

I really dunno how to say,
the feeling is so sweet that you scare 1 day
it will be all taken back from you again
Well,  he called me at 12pm.
But does it need to take 2 hours? to reach home?
Or did he went to bath and have dinner first? o.O
Don't care bah. :(

In Audi he say his couple break couple with him,
so he want to couple me,
then when I ask him, confirm want break couple ah?
He after that say dunwan, because my ring very cute. ==
Then he couple some girl named Alexandra.
Sian lo :( I think is planned de lor.
Don't care bah.
I shall trust him until the day that he betrays my trust. :)
Then never talk on phone for long..
Awhile he say tired want to go sleep le.
1plus o.O Abit too early compared to those before bah?
Nvm bah, bii tired jiu tired.

Today Morning I met Jonathan, my real estate agent boss.
He smoke so I smoke lor :x
I know bii will know I smoke de.
Because last time Jianwei smoke I also found out by frenching him.
Sorry lah bii, temptation are difficult to resist. :x

Bii tomorrow working at Wisma, Orchard ION that side. o.O
I going to let down my hair to go find him :D
shun bian wear sexy abit :p

And, bii promised to go clubbing with me this weekend. :D
Yippee ;D

Sleep Tight, Goodnight~
Written by xImSelene 11:59:00 AM

The Girl

Selene Chung 钟幸霖.
xImSelene.
Selene Pocoyo.
SeleneChung@hotmail.com.
D.O.B 25-12-1992.

Hates :\
Idiots

Loves ♥

Her Past

x July 2009
x August 2009
x September 2009
x October 2009
x November 2009
x December 2009
x January 2010
x March 2010
x April 2010
x May 2010
x June 2010
x July 2010
x August 2010
x September 2010
x October 2010
x November 2010
x December 2010
x January 2011
x February 2011
x March 2011
x April 2011
x May 2011
x August 2011
x September 2011
x July 2012
x March 2013
x April 2013
x May 2013
x August 2013
x November 2013
x December 2017
x January 2018
x January 2019
x February 2019
x March 2019

Beautiful memories.....
~Never to be forgotten.....


Wish upon a star!

开心的过每一天
Loads of money :D
Good results.
New computer
New Laptop
Backpack travelling
GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition
Him

Escape

My Main Blog ♥
My Other Blog ♥
Derrick
Rodney
Sunny
Club-Audition ♥
HotStuff ♥