Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Talking about respect...

True that I do disrespect you on facebook,
But don't you do disrespect me on your blog?

 My facebook are limited to my friends,
while your blog is for everyone to see.
The whole world knows what a lousy gf you have,
while only my friends will know.
Those who really bother about what is going in my life..
will ask me what happen and I will tell them the bad AND the good.

So who is the one doing the most damage?
The whole fucking world knows you have a lousy gf,

that's why people will 'like' you to be single,
while my friends will never 'like' my single status.

Your friends are so nice to you,
perhaps you should break up with me to make them happy,
since they 'like' you being single so much.

It is not because my friends don't bother to look at my relationship status.
Is because they know that you ain't such a jerk as I have described in FB.
And they only know how to 'like' when I'm in a relationship.
Not when im single or other status.

Ask yourself 1 simple question.
When did you last write something positive that is regarding me?
(to make things simple, lets just say, something regarding me,
which is not written in fit of angry or emo-ness)

FB:
I last wrote it on 22nd feb on my fb. of  (I ♥ my Bf. :) 22 February at 04:26)

And you?
10th Oct, with ( 10/10/10 10:10 ♥ 10 October 2010 at 11:10 )

So who is disrespecting who?

BLOGGER:
I last wrote it on : Saturday, February 12, 2011 ; 12:50AM
If to be more strict : Monday, January 31, 2011 ; 7:14AM
(I'm lazy to copy what i wrote, because that is only the 2nd and 3rd post...
or rather the 3rd and 4th post on my page.)

your blog? 
Cafe Oliv : Monday, November 29, 2010 POSTED BY ZEE AT 
Cuz you mentioned me which never say anything emo or in angry except burning hole your wallet

But if to be abit more strict : Saturday, November 13, 2010 POSTED BY ZEE AT 
Cuz you mentioned : I love you.

But if want to be more strict : Monday, October 25, 2011 POSTED BY ZEE AT 
This was the last time you ever mentioned going out with me
(which was not in angry or emo-ness)

So who exactly is disrespecting who?

Go count how many positive post I have regarding of you in my facebook or blog.
I bet that they alone, are more then your facebook + your blog.

It is not that I don't know how to appreciate things you have done for me.
Neither did you even appreciate things I have done for you.

So what do you want of me?
Me to take all the blame?
You are not even taking up your side of the blame,
you are just making excuses.

You are just saying 'everything is my fault'
not because you really think that that is your fault.
but rather, to make me to say 'sorry'.

I'm starting to think, are we REALLY in a relationship?
A relationship shouldn't work like this.
You are not that guy that I used to know.

Sleep Tight, Goodnight~
Written by xImSelene 1:56:00 AM

The Girl

Selene Chung 钟幸霖.
xImSelene.
Selene Pocoyo.
SeleneChung@hotmail.com.
D.O.B 25-12-1992.

Hates :\
Idiots

Loves ♥

Her Past

x July 2009
x August 2009
x September 2009
x October 2009
x November 2009
x December 2009
x January 2010
x March 2010
x April 2010
x May 2010
x June 2010
x July 2010
x August 2010
x September 2010
x October 2010
x November 2010
x December 2010
x January 2011
x February 2011
x March 2011
x April 2011
x May 2011
x August 2011
x September 2011
x July 2012
x March 2013
x April 2013
x May 2013
x August 2013
x November 2013
x December 2017
x January 2018
x January 2019
x February 2019
x March 2019

Beautiful memories.....
~Never to be forgotten.....


Wish upon a star!

开心的过每一天
Loads of money :D
Good results.
New computer
New Laptop
Backpack travelling
GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition
Him

Escape

My Main Blog ♥
My Other Blog ♥
Derrick
Rodney
Sunny
Club-Audition ♥
HotStuff ♥