Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Just read through again.



1) Isn't just me, or is this a irony?


a)I told you even when I'm busy I'll still try to reply you if I notice

b)that I don't really like to reply when I'm outside, 
especially when I'm walking around or busy with something


So which sentence am I supposed to believe?


3) So you meant...

I go out with my friends, religion things etc.
Granted
At least I don't do anything which would be a threat to you, or our relationship.


I did something that is a threat to you, or out relationship?


2) Don't ever ask me figure out,

I'm not gonna tell you why, you go figure it out by yourself. 
Its just something I came across by chance as well, not once, but a few times.

Its like giving you a very very serious mathematics question
and you can never solve it, and I ask you go solve it..


4) My fault?

but in the situation of a "wait a while ah" every 2-3 minutes,
and "back, what you say just now?", whats the point? 

So who is the one who nearly every time is;
a) using toilet ( god dam use the toilet before you even call)
b) playing some piano pieces ( you'd feel the same when I'm Mapling )

and usually if i could walk away,
I try to go to lie down on my bed when talking to you.


5) So someone should be more happier with friends.

I hate it when you keep on comparing yourself with her. 
I don't crap loads with her, I crap even more loads with my other friends. 
Its just random things we see and comment

So shouldn't someone ask me to leave his life?


6) So you referring to my smoking and pontang?

Trust. I don't wanna say this, 
but have you ever thought of how many times 
you broke my trust already? 
I just don't want to say anything cause it'll bring more conflict, 
and that I already got used to it.

For god sake, I only smoke socially nowadays,
and I made that deal with your fire about my school.
If you aint referring to those, NAME IT.


7) So you meant I'm unreasonable?

a) So much things have happened and 
I've to apologize be it its really my fault or you being rebellious.

b) You quarrel back at any views that doesn't tally with yours, and spark conflict. 
You think that's communication? 
At least when you say your views, I try to take in, unless its too negative.

Are you so freaking sure that I don't accept other people views?


8) Everything I do is meaningless to you.

Understanding, you find topics to talk just to understand me. 
Not wrong, but what of it? 
You understand materialistic things about me, 
but what bout my feelings when you do things?

You'll never understand a person if he ain't open to you.


9) So you mean I'm materialistic?

I understand you will be happy if I do something, 
I do it, be it download stuffs for you, bring you out for dinner etc. 
I can only do some fundamental things, 
I can't do everything, and I will never understand you completely. 
Even you yourself don't understand you completely.

Back to 7, since I don't understand myself completely
how could you expect me to understand your feelings?


10) What's so wrong?

Then you call me 6 hours later, say this say that, 
say online friend straight jiu ask you go in play maple ma, 
so its just my imagination that there's something wrong?

Can't i owe my friend big time like how you did?


11) Isn't it the same for you too?


You have your good friends ma, so where will even care about me? 
It has always been like this. 
Whenever you have your maple friends le, 
you would rather bother about them than care about me until you free.
So when I normally go out with my friends, you expect me to always have the time?


I always had been ready to dump time for my friends for you.
If you want to have my time you just have to ask.


12) We are 2 different humans with different actions and priorities.

This is not tit for tat, when you're out, 
you also won't really want to talk or text while walking ma.

This is where you don't understand me too.



So What Do You Want From Me NOW?
kowtow and say sorry?

If you want me to apologize
yes I'm really sorry, for the fact that
I really did maple until I really neglect you

but didn't you also neglect me when you are out with your friends?
I go 'out' on cyber with my 'friends' ain't that the same too?
If I'm at fault, doesn't it make you at fault too?
It always takes 2 hands to clap, doesn't it?

Sleep Tight, Goodnight~
Written by xImSelene 1:38:00 AM

The Girl

Selene Chung 钟幸霖.
xImSelene.
Selene Pocoyo.
SeleneChung@hotmail.com.
D.O.B 25-12-1992.

Hates :\
Idiots

Loves ♥

Her Past

x July 2009
x August 2009
x September 2009
x October 2009
x November 2009
x December 2009
x January 2010
x March 2010
x April 2010
x May 2010
x June 2010
x July 2010
x August 2010
x September 2010
x October 2010
x November 2010
x December 2010
x January 2011
x February 2011
x March 2011
x April 2011
x May 2011
x August 2011
x September 2011
x July 2012
x March 2013
x April 2013
x May 2013
x August 2013
x November 2013
x December 2017
x January 2018
x January 2019
x February 2019
x March 2019

Beautiful memories.....
~Never to be forgotten.....


Wish upon a star!

开心的过每一天
Loads of money :D
Good results.
New computer
New Laptop
Backpack travelling
GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition
Him

Escape

My Main Blog ♥
My Other Blog ♥
Derrick
Rodney
Sunny
Club-Audition ♥
HotStuff ♥