Tuesday, December 14, 2010

So contradictive,
when I got initiative to msg, you dont reply,
When I dont msg, you say i no initiative.
I wonder if I never accidentally call/msg
would u even know how to msg.
It doesnt take you 1hour to msg a simple msg,
just a simple 10 seconds,
dont tell me you've no time to spare.
Things are never just about Me,
sometimes is We or You, not always I.
You'll never understand.
You only know how to 'angry'
when you wake up in the morning
and find me online msn,
you never ask me reason of
WHY am I still awake.
I dont know what I want either,
Im just unhappy that you cant even spare 10 seconds.
If you dont have enough sleep,
Why are you still awake at 2am in the morning?

Sleep Tight, Goodnight~
Written by xImSelene 1:53:00 AM

The Girl

Selene Chung 钟幸霖.
xImSelene.
Selene Pocoyo.
SeleneChung@hotmail.com.
D.O.B 25-12-1992.

Hates :\
Idiots

Loves ♥

Her Past

x July 2009
x August 2009
x September 2009
x October 2009
x November 2009
x December 2009
x January 2010
x March 2010
x April 2010
x May 2010
x June 2010
x July 2010
x August 2010
x September 2010
x October 2010
x November 2010
x December 2010
x January 2011
x February 2011
x March 2011
x April 2011
x May 2011
x August 2011
x September 2011
x July 2012
x March 2013
x April 2013
x May 2013
x August 2013
x November 2013
x December 2017
x January 2018
x January 2019
x February 2019
x March 2019

Beautiful memories.....
~Never to be forgotten.....


Wish upon a star!

开心的过每一天
Loads of money :D
Good results.
New computer
New Laptop
Backpack travelling
GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition
Him

Escape

My Main Blog ♥
My Other Blog ♥
Derrick
Rodney
Sunny
Club-Audition ♥
HotStuff ♥